Thursday, October 4, 2007

Short and Sweet

Today's post is short, sweet and to the point.

I have a long weekend. Josh, the sexy stud of a pilot, is flying out this evening. I am picking him up from the SeaTac airport, driving him home, and spending the next 4 days fucking the holy shit out of him.

At some point, if he is lucky, I may even take him on some sight seeing tours. The weather, unfortunately, has been shitty in Seattle for the last 2.5 weeks. Rain, gloom and more rain. So, better excuse to just stay in bed and cuddled.

I'll update this at some point, but don't expect me to spend time on the computer that could be better put to use in his hole.

We both love good food, so who knows. If you live in the Seattle area, maybe you'll see us at Cafe Juanita, Crush or Volterra sometime over the next few days. Mmmm.

~Mike
Send Mike an E-mail



PS: I have gotten about 3 dozen private e-mails begging for a picture of Josh. We'll see. If I DO post something, it will of course be faceless. No promises.

Check back Monday night for the next posting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUGZ AND KISSES


HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/

Google Search

Google
 
 
Twisted Blogs