Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fast Food Fantasy

You know, everyone in America, if not the world, knows that fast food is bad for you. As much as some fat slobs want to say "I didn't know that eating 6 happy meals a day would make me fat and disgusting", no one is really that stupid.

But. There is a reason they do it. Sometimes it's nice to just sit down, not count the calories, the laps swam or the miles run and just eat. Deal with the guilt later.

So, after having a relatively boring day, stuck inside with the rain, hanging out and just generally relaxing (primarily due to the fact that I am busily reading the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, currently at page 172), I decided I was hungry. Fooood.

Since I didn't really see anything overly appetizing in the fridge (left over indian was about it, and the seafood biryati rice didn't look good at all), I thought that a trip Sheri's sounded about right. So, I picked up my book, headed to Shari's and ordered a chocolate shake, mozzarella sticks, and a burger. If I am gonna fat it up, then by god I am going to do it right.

~Mike

Send Mike an E-mail

No comments:

Google Search

Google
 
 
Twisted Blogs