Tuesday, September 25, 2007

End State

The picture contest I announced in my posting "Mirror, Mirror On the Wall" technically never closed. Funny, considering I said originally it would run only a week.

Time to wrap that up.

To my readers out there, I wish I had received more audience participation. It's cool though; I understand that the exhibitionists are the ones that tend to write blogs, while the voyeuristic are those who tend to read. That into account, it becomes clearer as to why I received 5 entrants.

Anyway, to those of you who did enter, I have a big, hearty THANKS! I appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I am not like the American public school system. I.E. not everyone is a winner. So, the e-mails and comments have been tallied, and I am pleased to announce that Pete C, from NYC is the winner. Pete, thanks for reading, your comments, and above all, your participation. To all my entrants, it was great that you took the plunge and put yourself out there.

Pete, you'll be getting a signed jock, dog tags (please let me know how you would like them engraved), and a surprise.

Shoot me an e-mail offline with your contact information (address, etc) so that you may receive your booty, so to speak.

I had to say that; I missed the International Talk-Like-A-Pirate day.

Yaaaar.

I’m finally 100% better and extremely horny. I’m headed to the gym soon, called the married guy I’ve hooked up with once or twice and hoping that I’ll be ramming the fuck out of his hole afterwards. More to come on that tomorrow, if it happens. SOMEONE is getting their hole wrecked tonight though, that’s for certain.

Good times!

~Mike
Send Mike an E-mail

1 comment:

absoluterik said...

Hello

I love your blog.

Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
I am also a best male blogger
:)
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringLove.com



May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

www.restoringLove.com



Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik

Google Search

Google
 
 
Twisted Blogs