Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Lately, I've been getting some interesting things from my readers. Pics, in various states of undress, invitations to everything from dinner to sex to a family BBQ (which is a bit strange for a first meeting, I think) and everything in between. I'd like to try something new to stir the proverbial pot.

You've all seen my shadowed mug shot, its up on the blog for all to see. Well, its my turn, and your turn: I'm doing a picture contest.

Here are the rules:

1) You can submit any type of picture that you wish, from a face shot, to a faceless body shot, to... whatever.

2) Judging will be done by you, my readers. All comments, and I mean ALL, will be added. The picture that gets the most comments in favor, wins.

3) The prize: 2 sets of TopMarine dogtags, inscribed however you want. Complete with silencers.



Now, to submit:

Each time I post an entry, I put a link that says "E-mail Mike". E-mail me your stats to include Name (first name or as much as you want to include), where you're at (however detailed you want, can be country, state, city, street, whatever), vocation (job field), Height, Weight, and any other info you want to include

So, a sample would look like:

Mike
Seattle, WA, USA
US Marine
6'1"
217 (getting bigger!)
Top
9"cut
Likes long walks on the beaches

I'll post your stats with your pic.


For the judges, that would be everyone who reads the blog, this is how to get your two cents in:
Write a comment. The title of the comment should read the name of the person you like, with YEA or NAY, and then anything else you want to add.

Example:

MIKE, YEA
He's hot and I totally want him to plow me!



I'll leave this open till Sunday night, and we'll announce the winners on Monday. Remember, anything goes. And I'll add in a special surprise for the winner, to make it worth your while.

I'll post the pictures and stats as they come in, I will stop taking judging comments Sunday, September 9th at 2000 Pacific Daylight Time.

Anyway, I figured it would be fun for me to see some of YOU, and for you to get an idea of who reads this crazy thing. Don't let me down guys, if I only get one or two I'm gonna be pissed!

I'm almost finished with some posts I am working on simultaneously, so keep checking back

Hoorah!

~Mike

Send Mike an E-mail

No comments:

Google Search

Google
 
 
Twisted Blogs